Saturday, February 9, 2013

Watch Video
PRAYER - "Call Unto Me"
While preaching a revival in the south a family came to the church to visit.  They seemed receptive to the message and faith was high. The woman came forward requesting, "Please pray for me". I invited the church  to come forward for prayer. As they came, the wisdom of the Holy Ghost spoke through  me, "This womas is missing a lung".  I told her, "Tonight God is healing  you." Upon prayer and the laying on of hands, immediately, the woman cried, "I can breathe!" Within days, her doctor confirmed the dramatic miracle. She could breath normally now. The doctor was astonished to find that she also had TWO beautiful pink lungs. Yes, God is the Healer, but He is also still the Creator. Watch our Video.
Jeremiah 33:3 - "Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things."  Let's read the story. Bible
Bible Burial Places
Click

PRINCIPALS - "Cave of Machpelah"

Sarah died in Hebron about 3700 years ago. There Abraham bought the field and cave of Machpelah from the sons of Heth to bury her. Today, the cave sits under a 2000-year-old building. Around 700 years ago, Muslims turned the place into a Mosque. Israel retook the property in 1967, but Moslems still manage it. It also contains the graves of Abraham, Isaac, Rebekah, Jacob and Leah.

Genesis 23:19-20 - "Abraham buried Sarah his wife in the cave of the field of Machpelah before Mamre: the same is Hebron in the land of Canaan."  Let's read the story.
Bible

PROPHECIES - "Jacob Buys Land at Shechem"
Wells of Salvation
Click Here
God promised Shechem to Abraham and his descendants. Years later, Jacob bought land there for his family. Shechem became a highly significant city throughout Bible days. Joseph visited his brethren there before being sold to slavery. Later, he was buried there. Many Bible stories occurred there, but Palestinians now control it (modern Nablus).

 Genesis 33:19 - "And he bought a parcel of a field, where he had spread his tent, at the hand of the children of Hamor, Shechem's father, for an hundred pieces of money."   Let's read the story.
Bible

 


Violence
 
PRINCIPLES - "You Made Me Stink"

Jacob settled family and flocks on promised land in Shechem. But daughter Dinah was raped by the son of the king of Shechem. Jacob's sons mindlessly murdered and plundered the entire city. Over-reacting to tragedy doubles the loss.
Genesis 34:30 - 'And Jacob said to Simeon and Levi, Ye have troubled me to make me to stink among the inhabitants of the land, among the Canaanites and the Perizzites: and I being few in number, they shall gather themselves together against me, and slay me; and I shall be destroyed, I and my house." Let's read the story.Bible



No comments:

Post a Comment